2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups oatmeal (quick – uncooked)
Pour milk over oatmeal; let stand for short time.
1 cup flour
2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
Sift dry ingredients. Stir into milk-oat mixture.
2 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup vegetable oil
Stir in oil and eggs.
Cook on hot, lightly greased griddle or fry pan until golden brown, turning only once.
Serve hot with syrup, jam, jelly, or preserves.
Makes 10-12 pancakes
- Analyze top open source and recipe standards, and convert this to a standard, so more easily reproducible.
- Add the Vegan variants to the master variant.
- Account for news and updates on the recipe and how they relate.
- Expose the history to the recipe
- Account for the original history of the recipe, from My Grandma on my Mom’s side or before…(I honestly don’t know)